Click the banner to visit the site!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of my fluttering followers!

It has certainly been one exciting 7-month period for me. I started blogging in June with the ladies over @ For the L♥ve of Reading, and then in July I started the blog you're reading :). Big "THANK YOU" to Black Disaster Fairy (Elyssa) for getting me interested in the book blogosphere; I'd probably still be sitting on the couch looking bored otherwise. LOL.

I would also like to thank Bonnie Lenz, who represents Allan Richard Shickman (Zan-Gah: A Prehistoric Adventure), Kurt Frenier (Reunion of the Untouchables), Lori Brighton (The Mind Readers), and Peggy Frank, who represents Clive Riddle (Dorris Bridge) for making this half a year even more enjoyable by asking me to review their books.


Last but definitely not least in any circumstances, I would like to thank my colourfully-winged followers for supporting me so much throughout my first 7 months of experiencing the world of book blogging. I've definitely had some ups and downs, but I can say that you all were the reason I kept blogging anyway. I hate disappointing people, so I always made sure I had stuff up for you guys :D. Thanks again for stickin' with me!


My plans for today? To sit around and be lazy. Enjoy all the books I get and the ones I already have. Be thankful that I don't have any type of practice or homework. Enjoy my family. Basically what everyone does for Christmas, I guess. And none of us can forget about staying up all night next Saturday to be the first ones to see the new year! I think that is what I love about Xmas break: They let us out for New Year's Day as well..





Well, I can't really think of much else to say, so I hope y'all have an awesome rest-of-the-holiday break!! :D

Happy Holidays to everyone,
Zakiya, the very thankful, relaxed, walking butterfly

For those of you who participate in WHAT'S YOUR STATUS, I will post that tomorrow! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).