Click the banner to visit the site!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

What's your status? (18/12/2010)





This post was inspired by, well, my previous Reading Status posts. I wanted to make it something that everyone could particpate in. Every Saturday (and sometimes Sunday), I will post what I've finished in the past week, what I'm currently reading and where I am in the book/s, what I plan to read next, and possibly what I want to buy/get. I will be trying to do this ever week, so be sure to check back every weekend! Be sure to enter your links to your WYS posts in the Linky Tool below. (The Linky Tools will always be left open on Sundays for those of you who can't post on Saturdays.)

This next portion of the post is an idea that I saw on the wonderful blog Small Review. She posts what reviews and memes she has posted and participated in that last week. Remember, however, that it is not mandatory for you to do this part of the post.

Reviews this week:
~None, unfortunately :(.


Memes this week:


Now, for my status! (Please keep in mind that you do not have to use this exact format. Whatever works for you is what works for me.)

Finished This Week:
  • Soon to be another book!

Currently Reading:

  • Night World Volume 1 by L.J. Smith. On page 286. In the middle of the second story, Daughters of Darkness. I am rereading this actually, and I'm also rediscovering why I love this series so much! :D
  • Evermore by Alyson Noel (Kindle Edition). Have read 18%. Have been so focused on Night World that I haven't been able to read this one. I will definitely be trying to finish it, though, in the next week or so.
  • Zan-Gah and the Beautiful Country by Allan Richard Shickman. On page 96. HAven't read this in a while. I'm relaly getting disappointed with myself. Luckily, we are on Xmas break until the 3rd of January, so I should get a lot of books read :).
  • Remember Me (series omnibus) by Christopher Pike. On page 381. This is definitely on my "Finish over Christmas Break" list! :P

Next On My TBR (To Be Read) Pile:

  • I'm not really sure what I'm going to read next. I am probably going to just finish some of the ones I'm stuck in the middle of for right now.

What I Would Like To Buy Next:

  • Paranormalcy by Kiersten White OR
  • Kiss My Book by Jamie Michaels

Don't Forget to post the link to your WYS post in the Linky Tool below!

For example:

Name: Butterfly Feet Walking on Books
URL: http://walkingbutterflyfeet.blogspot.com/whats-your-status-2010

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm up and running. Stop by to sign up for the Beautiful Creatures Giveaway and head on over to Jen's blog for Beautiful Darkness Giveaway.

Mad Scientist

Small Review said...

Yay for Night World!! Daughters of Darkness is one of my favorites. I love Ash. :)

Yay for Paranormalcy too!

It's very possible I'm just blind, but I don't see the linky to sign up?

Small Review said...

Nevermind, I see it now! I swear it wasn't there before :P

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Thanks, both of you, for participating. I really appreciate it!!

Small Review: Don't feel bad! Ie done that before, too. Sad part is, I was the person that had set the post up and I still didn't see it. LOL. Ash is my favorite character as well. DOD is my second favorite story. Secret Vampire is my first.

Mad Scientist: I will be stopping y both you and Jen's blog later on today. Thank you for the notice about the giveaways!

Happy reading to both of you,
Zakiya TWB

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).