Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

In My Mailbox #5

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted every week by The Story Siren. To find out how to participate and the "official" details, check out the IMM page.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

This is will the last time The Story Siren hosts In My Mailbox until the New Year!

-----------------------------------------------------

The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton (PDF File)
Notes: Lori contacted me asking me to review her book, and I am gladly going to read and review her novel! Right after I finish one of these books. :)

Well, that's all for me this week. I will have to keep up with what I get over the holidays so that I can tell you in the New Year :D.

Happy Reading and Happy Holidays,
Zakiya, the Walking Butterfly

13 comments:

Kate said...

Looks like a good book Zakiya! I can't wait for the review!

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Neither can I! LOL :).

Thanks for commenting, Kate!,
Zakiya

Elodie said...

It seems to be a great book !! Happy reading ! Here's my OMM if you'd like to take a look at it : onceuponaquote.blogspot.com

Small Review said...

Pretty cover. I'm looking forward to your review.

My IMM

Zakiya LadyWings said...

elodie: I think it will be a great book, too.

Small Review: Thanks! I think it's pretty, too :).

Thanks for stopping by, girls!
--Zakiya

Anonymous said...

That one looks good. :)

Michelle Santiago said...

such a pretty cover! enjoy and happy holidays :)

stop by our IMM if you have time.

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Thank you to the three of you for stopping by my blog!

Zakiya

Unknown said...

Great books! Happy reading :)
Check out what's In My Mailbox

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

Gaby G said...

Love the cover. Happy reading!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

I'm loving the cover for Mind Readers. I hope it is as good as it looks.

Happy Reading.

Jessica Lawlor said...

Hope you have an awesome week and see you in the new year when IMM comes back!

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Thank ALL of you for commenting! :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).