Click the banner to visit the site!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Music/ Movie Monday #2

Music/ Movie Monday is a "meme"* that I will try to post ever week or biweekly. In these posts, I will provide you with what song, artist, CD, etc. I am currently into the most. Also, I will be informing you on the latest movie/s I have seen and absolutely loved (or not-loved).

* Meme is quoted because I will not be providing a Linky for you to ad you liks to, nor will I be advertising these posts. However, if you would like to participate and leave a link or your movie and music info in a comment, I have no problem with that.

------------------------------------------------------

Music

These past two weeks, I have been obsessed over the song "Show Me A Good Time" by Drake. To listen to it, click here. Just to forewarn you, though, there is some profanity in it. So listen at your own will. Anyway, this song is one that someone actually sent me on my phone, and I looked it up and immediately loved it :). It's now my favorite song!

Song Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Movies



The last movies I have watched were Final Destination and Final Destination 2. Anyone who knows me will be able to tell you that I LOVE horrow movies. It was no different with these two. I have to say that the first one was definitely better, but the second one was a wonderful sequel. I would give Final Destination 4 Wings, and Final Destination 2 would receive 4-1/2 Wings. This averages to a 4.25 Wing rating :). By the way, the photos above are just movie posters; they are not the actual DVD covers.

Check back next week for the post about Final Destination 3 and The Final Destination!

Happy Reading,
Zakiya, the walking butterfly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).