Click the banner to visit the site!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

What's your status? (11/12/2010)





This post was inspired by, well, my previous Reading Status posts. I wanted to make it something that everyone could particpate in. Every Saturday (and sometimes Sunday), I will post what I've finished in the past week, what I'm currently reading and where I am in the book/s, what I plan to read next, and possibly what I want to buy/get. I will be trying to do this ever week, so be sure to check back every weekend! Be sure to enter your links to your WYS posts in the Linky Tool below. (The Linky Tools will always be left open on Sundays for those of you who can't post on Saturdays.)

This next portion of the post is an idea that I saw on the wonderful blog Small Review. She posts what reviews and memes she has posted and participated in that last week. Remember, however, that it is not mandatory for you to do this part of the post.


Reviews this week:


Memes this week:

Now, for my status! (Please keep in mind that you do not have to use this exact format. Whatever works for you is what works for me.)

Finished This Week:
  • Soon to be another book!

Currently Reading:

  • Evermore by Alyson Noel (Kindle Edition). Have read 18%. I am so glad that I bought this on my Kindle! It has an awesome plot so far :).
  • Zan-Gah and the Beautiful Country by Allan Richard Shickman. On page 96. Working on finishing this one before this Friday, but not sure if that shall work out or not.
  • Remember Me (series omnibus) by Christopher Pike. On page 381. Haven't read this series in the last week, unfortunately.

Next On My TBR (To Be Read) Pile:

  • Not really sure what I'm going to read next. Probably will go with Wicked (Witch & Curse) by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie.

What I Would Like To Buy Next:

  • Paranormalcy by Kiersten White on my Kindle.

Don't Forget to post the link to your WYS post in the Linky Tool below!

For example:

Name: Butterfly Feet Walking on Books
URL: http://walkingbutterflyfeet.blogspot.com/whats-your-status-2010

2 comments:

Small Review said...

I'm glad to hear you're liking Evermore. It's on my TBR.

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Not even half done with it, but I totally recommend it! :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).