Click the banner to visit the site!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thursday Interpretation #3

Thursday Interpretations is a "meme," which means that you may participate in this on your blog, but I won't be advertising it nor adding a Linky for links to your post/s.

Anyway, Thursday Interpretation will be a weekly post where I post a motivational quote (and sometimes a book quote) and tell you my feelings about it. You are more than welcome to post a comment telling how you feel about the quote.

*Remember that these are only my opinions. They are not influenced by anyone else.*

This week's motivational, quote:

"If someone betrays you once, it is his fault; if he betrays you twice, it is your fault."

My Thoughts: All this quote is saying is that if you have a friend that, for instance, goes behind your back and tells everyone a secret you entrusted them with, it is their fault. But, if you tell them another secret, and they betray you again by telling people, it is your fault. Why would you even trust them with anymore of your secrets if you know thay go and tell others? This quote was really just simple logic.

3 comments:

Gina @ My Precious said...

Well, I think your right, I also see it as meaning.... its ok to be naive the first time around, but learn from your mistakes. If you don't learn anything and make the same mistake twice, then that is somewhat inexcusable.

Zakiya LadyWings said...

I love the way you worded your interpretation, Gina! :D Thanks for commenting :).

~Zakiya

Gina @ My Precious said...

Zakiya -

Thanks, I enjoy this meme and look forward to it each week. :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).