Click the banner to visit the site!

Friday, December 31, 2010

30 + Change #4 (Nov & Dec 2010)


30 + Change will allow me to share with my followers what I buy every month on my Kindle. The goal of this monthly meme, is to not go too far over your budget, but we still have room for taxes and such, hence "+ change."

I never posted for November, and it's time to post December, so... This post will wrap-up 2 months!:

November - I bought almost no books..

1.) Saw 5 [movie]. Cost: $6.97. The SAW horror series is my absolute favorite pasttime, besides the Final Destination series :D.

2.) A Game for my Brother. Cost: $19.96. This is where most of my money went.. I felt like being nice that day.

3.) Radiance (Riley Bloom, #1) by Alyson Noel. Cost: $0.59. (The actual cost of the book was $5.59, but I paid back $5 in cash, so the amount of Kindle money I spent was only $0.59.) I had been interested in this novel for a while, and decided to try it out. Loved this book! I am glad that I got it. Rated it four wings. Review for Radiance.

Total Cost: $27.52


December - I didn't spend on other people this time :).

1.) Evermore (Immortals, #1) by Alyson Noel. Cost: $.99. I have been wanting to read this series for long. It was a somewhat miracle when I finally got the opportunity to buy it.

2.) Blue Moon (Immortals, #2) by Alyson Noel. Cost: $.99. The sequel to Evermore.

3.) Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl. Cost: $8.49. Elyssa recommended this to me long ago, and, finally, I had the chance to get it! This one actually came from WalMart, not the Kindle Store :).

4.) Oh My Goth by Gena Showalter. Cost: $8.99. Needed a book that started with "O" for a challenge on GoodReads; someone suggested this one. In the next five minutes, I had bought the book!

Total Cost: $30.46


Happy Reading and Happy New Year!!
Zakiya :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).