Click the banner to visit the site!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thursday Interpretation #1

Thursday Interpretations, like Music/ Movie Monday, is a "meme," which means that you may participate in this on your blog, but I won't be advertising it nor adding a Linky for links to your post/s.

Anyway, Thursday Interpretation will be a weekly post where I post a motivational quote (and sometimes a book quote) and tell you my feelings about it. You are more than welcome to post a comment telling how you feel about the quote.

*Remember that these are only my opinions. They are not influenced by anyone else.*

This week's motivational quote:

"Willingness opens the door to knowledge, direction, and achievement."

My Thoughts: I got this quote from a fortune cookie about a year ago. I really like this quote. What it's basically trying to get across to you is that if you are willing to put your all into something, you will gain knowledge, a sense of which direction you should move in, and, eventually, you shall reach achievement. There is nothing you can't do if you want it bad enough and are willing to work for it!

Want to share your feelings on this quotation? You can post at your blog, or if you don't want to blog or don't have one, you can leave a comment. If you post your opinion at your blog and would like me to see it, please provide a link in your comment.

Be sure to visit next Thursday for more quote interpretations. Happy Reading,

Zakiya :D

2 comments:

Gina @ My Precious said...

I like this quote. It basically says, don't rule anything out. Or "Can't never could" kinda lines up with it too. I've tried all types of things I never thought I'd enjoy: ie riding motocross bikes, scuba diving and playing guitar.

Zakiya LadyWings said...

That's a great attitude to have, Gina! Thank you for commenting, and happy reading!

Zakiya :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).