Click the banner to visit the site!

Friday, December 3, 2010

2011 E-Book Reading Challenge



There is an awesome challenge available to bloggers and non-bloggers!

The 2011 E-Book Reading Challenge is being hosted by The Ladybug Reads from January 1, 2011 till December 31st, 2011. I will be trying to reach the Addicteded (12 e-books) goal this year, as I didn't do so hot this year. Maybe, if I reach that goal, I will shoot for Obsessed (20 e-books). Wish me luck!

For more info/ details, you can visit The Ladybug Reads! Go and sign up today! :D

THE BOOKS I READ FOR THIS CHALLENGE:

1. Evermore by Alyson Noel (my review)
2. Wicked by Sara Shepard (my review)
3. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore (my review)
4. Killer by Sara Shepard (my review)
5. Reasons On My Wrist by Racaneya (my review)
6. Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz (my review)
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

1 comments:

La Coccinelle said...

Thanks for joining! This is going to be a fun challenge. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).