Click the banner to visit the site!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday #7: Vicious Little Darlings


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over @ Breaking the Spine; we are to give a book that we are anxiously anticipating the release of. I probably won't be participating every week, but I will try to post every so often.

This week's spotlight novel:

Vicious Little Darlings
By Katherine Easer
Publication Date: June 21st, 2011

From GoodReads.com:

Sarah Weaver wasn't looking forward to starting at an all-girls school. But that was before she met Maddy. Maddy and her best friend, Agnes, are fun and rich and interesting—and for some reason, they seem to really like Sarah. Before long, Maddy and Agnes have moved Sarah into a big house off campus, where they cook together, buy each other presents, and share each other's secrets. So why does Sarah feel like something's bizarrely wrong? As more and more cracks start to show in Maddy's and Agnes's perfect veneers, Sarah notices some strange and disturbing things: Maddy's compulsive lying, Agnes's obsession with Maddy, and the deterioration of their friendship. And just when Sarah begins to question her own sanity, things turns deadly. Fans of Pretty Little Liars will devour this juicy debut novel.


What book are you looking forward to?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I really want to read that! I love the simple cover.

ComaCalm's Corner

Bleuette said...

Sounds really intresting! Love the cover.

Gina said...

This sounds fantastic! I haven't heard of this one yet. Thanks for sharing! Here's my WOW:
http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-long-long-sleep.html
Happy reading!

Lark Andrea said...

Sounds great! I haven't seen this one before. I'm off to add it to my TBR list.

Reading Lark's WOW

Simone said...

Sounds pretty intense, like Cruel Intentions as well

Unknown said...

Oh! That sounds fun! I hadn't heard of the book or the author before... so, thanks!

http://www.storyboundgirl.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-01.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).