Click the banner to visit the site!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday Interpretation #16 & Library Uneviled #6

Thursday Interpretations is a "meme," which means that you may participate in this on your blog, but I won't be advertising it nor adding a Linky for links to your post/s.

Anyway, Thursday Interpretation will be a weekly post where I post a motivational quote (and/or a book quote) and tell you my feelings about it. You are more than welcome to post a comment telling how you feel about the quote.

*Remember that these are only my opinions. They are not influenced by anyone else.*

This week's motivational quote:

"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor." ~Unknown

My Thoughts: When you have a problem, and don't know what to do, pray about it! Jesus (or whomever you worship) will be there to help you.
_______________________________________________________________________


This meme was started by my good 'ole blogging friend, The Mad Scientist @ Steampunkery & Book Reviews; every Thursday, you are supposed to post 5 books from your shelf and maybe give a snippet of your thoughts about the book. You can use physical books, ebooks, audios, whatever you have that makes up your library :). This week I'm unveiling:

Wild Child by Mike Wells:
Mike asked me to review this novel, and I finished read it last week. I loved it! I believe what I read was only a sample, but it was still awesome :D

Her Dear and Loving Husband by Meredith Allard:
Will be reading this one for a book tour. Love the cover! Can't wait to start it :)

Tower of Parlen Min by Matt Xell:
Matt asked me to read this not too long ago; I will be starting it hopefully in July.

Dreamwalk by Sarah MacManus:
For the L♥ve of Reading was asked to read this, and I, in turn, passed it along to Leanne. Lee loved it, so I'm looking forward to starting it!

Solid (Solid, #1) by Shelley Workinger:
Shelley asked me to read this a little while ago, and, sadly with this beuatiful cover, I still haven't started it. I plan on starting by mid-July at the latest, though. I really do luhv the cover! :D


What's in your library?

1 comments:

Nay said...

Hi there:) Do we use the quote you used or any quote that would inspire us?

www.covertocoverandbetween.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).