Click the banner to visit the site!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Book Blogger Hop #18 & Fun Friday #7

As always, the Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen over @ Crazy-for-Books.

This week's question is:

"When did you realize reading was your passion and a truly important part of life?"

My answer: I probably relized that reading was a giant portion of my life when I was introduced to GoodReads. I loved it, and I liked the fact that it was based on books. I couldn't tear myself away from the computer because of the site. Now, I can't tear myself from the computer because of my blog :)

When did you realize reading was a big part of your life?

**Since Blogger's GFC is on and off lately, you can follow me via GoodReads and/or Twitter as well!**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a meme that one of my really good blogging friends, Destiny @ Green Lillipads, started, and I thought it was a really awesome idea! You just post a book, CD, song, movie, etc. that you think is really cool for that week :). This week's cool-spotlight is on:

Switched at Birth (TV Show)
Created By: Lizzy Weiss
Premiering year: 2011
Short Synopsis: The one-hour scripted drama revolves around two teenagers who were switched at birth and grew up in very different environments.

Promo #3 (it's the longest one):




Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Been seeing a lot of different answers this week for our reading passions! I've always loved reading, but it wasn't until I was 13 that my paranormal addiction began! And one of my BFFs dubbed me "vampire girl". Which then gets me on a long-winded discussion where I talk about the books I read with other supernaturals in them that aren't vampires! She can never win that one!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :D

Pedantic Phooka said...

Stopping by from the Book Blogger Hop. I'm a new follower. Have a great weekend!

Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
www.pedanticphooka.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).