Click the banner to visit the site!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #29

This meme is hosted weekly by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can participate, even if you don't have a blog (you can post back in MizB's comments).
*Grab your current read.

*Open to a random page.

*Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from that page. You can share more if you want!

*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!!! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give away too much information. You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

*Share the title and autor as well, so that Teaser participants may add to their TBR list/s if they enjoy your teasers!

*Leave a link in the comment section of MizB's blog so that others can check out your teasers! You may leave your teasers here with the book title and author if you do not have a blog. (MizB's Blog)

This week's teasers come from page 103 of Falling Under by Gwen Hayes (GoodReads, Amazon):

My makeup was an altogether different experience. Shellacked and powdered, I protested her heavy hand, but my objections were dismissed. As were my protests about the red ahlter shirt she put me in, claiming it was a dress. If my future included a street corner and a pimp named Ice Money, I'd be ready.


This novel was amazing!! I'm super-anxious for the sequel to be released! :D

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ha ha! Love a character who has snark!

Here's my teaser

Old Follower
Jessica@a GREAT read

Elizabeth said...

Great teaser....NEW FOLLOWER.

Stop by my blog if you like for a Father's Day Book Giveaway.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2011/06/fathers-day-giveaway-from-little-brown.html

Elizabeth

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).