Click the banner to visit the site!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Am Number Four (Movie!)

I Am Number Four (movie)
Directed By: D.J. Caruso
Release Date: February 18, 2011
Length: 114 minutes (1 hr, 54 min)
Date Watched: 28/5/2011

Review: I loved the book version of this film, and admit that I held high expectations of the movie. I'm proud to say that I wasn't disappointed!

I surprisingly remembered everything from the book. I think that it was great to see actual people acting everything. The movie had great action, and even though I'd read Pittacus Lore's  hard work first, I still sometimes was lost at what was going to happen next!

Number Six in the movie was much more than I expected her to be. She was, to put it simply (please excuse my language here), a badass. I just loved the scene where . . . well, the part where you first see her in the movie. She brought a sudden flare to the great battle at the end of the movie.

Overall, this movie was absolutely, spectacularl marvelous. I am anxious for The Power of Six (the book) to be released in September. Hopefully they will maje a movie of it as well. I'm thinking they will, though, because I Am Number Four (film) left us with a sort-of giant cliffhanger :)

(5 Movie Awards)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).