Click the banner to visit the site!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Green Lantern (Movie!)

Green Lantern (movie)
Directed By: Martin Campbell
Release Date: June 17, 2011
Length: 114 minutes (1 hour, 54 minutes)
Date Watched: 17/6/2011

Review: I don't know why, but I'm really into super hero movies lately. I still don't like Superman, Batman, or Spidey, but really, I can only handle so much. Still didn't get to see Thor, but my dad wanted to see Green Lantern so to the theater we rode.

I have to say that I am anxious for the sequel to be released! Our main character, Hal Jordan, loves to fly -- planes; he has big shoes to fill, as his dad was a well-known pilot before his tragic death. Hal screws up on a pretty big day, and then the ring finds him.

"What ring?" you ask? The ringthat makes him a Green Lantern, of course. I won't take the time to explain evry detail, so long story short: A well-respected Lantern dies, and the first-ever human Lantern has some big shoes to fill -- yet again.

I loved how everything happened; Hal's best friend, whose name escapes me, was pretty funny at the moments he was present. And, of course, Hal gets the pretty girl. But really, we all expected that, right?

The only thing I didn't like about the movie is that while green is good, yellow -- yes, my favoritest colour ever -- is bad. You can probably see how disappointed I was. But the wonderful movie made up for the colour thing :).

Definitely a spectacular movie! We managed to see it on the day it released, so you've still got time to see it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).