Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

In My Mailbox #23


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted every week by The Story Siren. To find out how to participate and the "official" details, check out the IMM page.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

-----------------------------------------------------


Bought from the store:

--Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton (Of all bookmarks, this is the one that was available! LOL!)


Bought on my Kindle:

--Cloaked by Alex Flinn

I loved Beastly, so I'm sure that Cloaked will be ahmazing! And Blood Magic is really good so far! :D


Happy Reading! Leave a link to your IMM in the comments, and I'll be sure to stop by!

6 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

I liked Blood Magic. It was a different kind of read and pretty darn good!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower ;)

Kristina said...

I need to get Cloaked, have you gotten a Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn?

http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-14.html

cecilia @ rather barefoot than bookless said...

I wanna read blood magic, sounds awesome! my IMM http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-3.html

Ishita Singh said...

hey i really want to read blood magic it sounds great ! i did a vlog for my IMM it sounds really different from the way i actually sound http://omgitsfishy.blogspot.com/ lol can u help me critique it

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Oh I love the sound of Cloaked will keep a look out for your review. Have a great week and enjoy your books

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I so want to read Blood Magic. Hope you love it.
My IMM

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).