Click the banner to visit the site!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #30

This meme is hosted weekly by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can participate, even if you don't have a blog (you can post back in MizB's comments).
*Grab your current read.

*Open to a random page.

*Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from that page. You can share more if you want!

*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!!! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give away too much information. You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

*Share the title and autor as well, so that Teaser participants may add to their TBR list/s if they enjoy your teasers!

*Leave a link in the comment section of MizB's blog so that others can check out your teasers! You may leave your teasers here with the book title and author if you do not have a blog. (MizB's Blog)

This week's teasers come from page 9 of The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder (GoodReads, Amazon):

By the time the bell rings for first period, I've planned steamy make-out sessions, the spring formal, a wedding, children, and the rest of my natural life with Mr. Hottie-Body Brentwood.


I laughed so hard at this!! The novel is too funny at times, and it really shows exactly what high school is like these days (or so I've heard; guess I'll find out in August!).

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

She certainly was busy during homeroom. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesdays-my-teaser-is-from-212-by-alafair-burke.html

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

This book sounds outstanding!

Here is my Teaser

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ha ha. Oh boy. I don't remember high school being like that at all! In fact I don't think I've ever had a teacher who had a "hottie-body"!

Here's my teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower ;)

Cara said...

I definitely have to read this after that teaser. I love the voice already! :)

Here's mine:
http://chasingwordsreviews.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday-7.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).