Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer Question Extravaganza


I randomly thought of something new to try!

Each season, I will host a Question Extravaganza!!! All you have to do is use the tag #questionextravaganza and ask me any question! It can be about books, about my blog/s, or even personal (please, don't get too personal).

It started today (lol) and will end in two weeks, on the 18th! Ask all the questions while its going on!!!

Please, feel free to spread the word. This is only happening via Twitter.

NOTICE: Questions I love might just be posted on the blog!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).