Click the banner to visit the site!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Music Monday #17

Music Monday is a "meme"* that I will try to post every week or biweekly. In these posts, I will provide you with what song, artist, CD, etc. I am currently into the most.

* Meme is quoted because I will not be providing a Linky for you to add you links to, nor will I be advertising these posts. However, if you would like to participate and leave a link or your music info in a comment, I have no problem with that.

[As you all may have noticed, I never had a movie up in the last few posts. For this reason, I have deleted the movie portion from these posts; however, you may still have movies in your posts or leave movie info in the comments.]

------------------------------------------------------

Music

1) How to Love by Lil Wayne. First of all, lemme tell ya. This did *not* sound like Lil Wayne to me the first time I heard it. But I instantly fell in love with it! It's just so amazing how he can capture so many feelings in 4 and a half minutes :).

Song Rating: 5 Wings
Music Video:



Happy Listening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).