Click the banner to visit the site!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday Interpretation #12 & Library Unveiled #3

Thursday Interpretations is a "meme," which means that you may participate in this on your blog, but I won't be advertising it nor adding a Linky for links to your post/s.

Anyway, Thursday Interpretation will be a weekly post where I post a motivational quote (and/or a book quote) and tell you my feelings about it. You are more than welcome to post a comment telling how you feel about the quote.

*Remember that these are only my opinions. They are not influenced by anyone else.*

This week's motivational quote:

"Who needs therapy when you have chocolate?" ~Dove Dark Promises

My Thoughts: Obviously this is not really a motivational quote (nor a book quote), but I love it :).
_______________________________________________________________________


This meme was started by my good 'ole blogging friend, The Mad Scientist @ Steampunkery & Book Reviews; every Thursday, you are supposed to post 5 books from your shelf and maybe give a snippet of your thoughts about the book. You can use physical books, ebooks, audios, whatever you have that makes up your library :). This week I'm unveiling:


Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1) by Beth Revis:
I have this novel and still haven't started it! Think I will try to read it in July. (June's already booked.)


XVI (XVI, #1) by Julia Karr:
This is another that I've had for quite a while. I bought it back in Jan. when it first came out and just haven't had the chance to pick it up yet. A definite July read.


The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder:
Amy was generous enough to send me a signed copy of the book for my blogoversary giveaway. Will be reading this one in June!


Firelight (Firelight, #1) by Sophie Jordan:
I got this one because one of my favorite groups on GoodReads is reading it in June. I've heard ahmazing things about it, and am looking forward to reading one of last year's debuts :)


Eighth Grade Bites (The Chronicles of Vladimir Todd, #1) by Libby Schmais:
Ditto Firelight (except for the part about last year's debuts). Also, it's vampires. Everyone loves a good vampire story, right? :D


What's in your library?

1 comments:

pdbkwm said...

I like the quote. Only problem is that while I'd love chocolate, too much might cause serious consequences for my behind. :-p

I think out of the books you posted, Firelight caught my eye the most. Love the cover.

~ Popin

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).