Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

In My Mailbox #22 & Sunday Confessions #17


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted every week by The Story Siren. To find out how to participate and the "official" details, check out the IMM page.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

-----------------------------------------------------

Bought from the store:

--The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide by Stephenie Meyer

Got in the mail (Thanks, Mad Scientist!):

--Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

I'm super excited to read Crescendo because I ahdored Hush, Hush; and I'm a huge Twilight fan, so the Illustrated Guide will be ahmazing for sure :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This meme was started by Marcie @ To Read or Not To Read. She started it as a way to share a little about herself, but to learn about the rest of us as well. She says, "Sometimes its about books and book related topics and sometimes it's not. This is all in good fun and I would love it if you would participate."

This week's question is

"What are some of the things you do to keep cool during the summer?"

During the summer, we usually don't go out to that many places, so I'm free to sit around the house in a tank top and shorts. On the occasional times that we do go out, I usually wear jeans or capris and a short-sleeved, bright-coloured shirt. :) We keep it cool in the house, so if you ask me, there's not that much of a need for ice cream or cold drinks. Not that I don't like them anyway

What would you do if today was your last day?

Leave a link to your IMM &/or SC and I will be sure to come by! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leisha is reading Hush, Hush on our site now. I loved both books in the series!! Here's our IMM: http://bit.ly/mtmu6p

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Crescendo was pretty good!! Can't wait for Silence later this fall!

Here's my IMM

Happy Reading!

Old Follower
Jessica@a GREAT read

Marcie said...

Thanks for sharing your Sunday Confession this week :D Shorts are a must of this time of year!

Kristina said...

I haven't had the chance to read the twilight book yet, but I did flip through it and it looks awesome!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).