Click the banner to visit the site!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

What's your status? (16/7/2011)





This post was inspired by, well, my previous Reading Status posts. I wanted to make it something that everyone could particpate in. Every Saturday (and sometimes Sunday), I will post what I've finished in the past week, what I'm currently reading and where I am in the book/s, what I plan to read next, and possibly what I want to buy/get. I will be trying to do this every week, so be sure to check back every weekend! Be sure to leave your links to your WYS posts in the comments.

This next portion of the post is an idea that I saw on the wonderful blog Small Review. She posts what reviews and memes she has posted and participated in that last week. Remember, however, that it is not mandatory for you to do this part of the post.


Things You Don't Wanna Miss:
~Giveaway!!!!! (Closes on July 30th!) (Update about the giveaway HERE)
~Interview w/ Meredith Allard
~Guest post by Meredith Allard

Reviews this week:
~The 19 Dragons by SM Reine
~Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
~Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
~Her Dear and Loving Husband by Meredith Allard

Memes this week:
~In My Mailbox
~Music Monday
~Teaser Tuesday
~Waiting on Wednesday
~Thursday Interpretation & Library Unveiled
~Fun Friday


Now, for my status! (Please keep in mind that you do not have to use this exact format. Whatever works for you is what works for me.)

Finished This Week:
1. The Devil's Arithmetic by Jane Yolen. Finished on 11/7/2011. I loved this novel! I had already seen the movie, but the book (as always) brought much more detail! :D

2. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. Finished on 14/7/2011. I had been reading this book since somewhere on April 2md. SO glad that I finally finished it!

3. Her Dear and Loving Husband (Loving Husband trilogy, #1) by Meredith Allard. Finished on 15/7/2011. This was a really awesome book! I can't wait till the sequel comes out! :D

Currently Reading:
1. Fallen by Lauren Kate. On page 163. I think I will be reading this one alongside Night World in the next few days. Want to get it done.

2. Cloaked by Alex Flinn. Have read 39%. Haven't read this one in a while. Need to get to finishing this one as well.

3. The Lens and the Looker by Lory S Kaufman. On page 127. Really haven't this one in quite a while.. I'll finish it one of these days. I'm starting to kinda think it's going to be another "Before I Fall."

4. Night World: Volume 2 by LJ Smtih. On page 13. Rereading this one since I reread the other one last year. Also rereading it for a challenge on GoodReads! :)

Next On My TBR (To Be Read) Pile:
1. Tower of Parlen Min by Matt Xell

What I Would Like To Buy Next:
~The Girl Who Played with Fire & The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Steig Larsson

Don't forget to leave the link to your WYS post in the comments!

3 comments:

Jen (@ Jens Book Closet) said...

Okay, I haven't forgot about your navbar, I've just been sucky lately, so please forgive me. :D Also, you are on a book roll! Seriously, you are rockin' it girl!I also loved the Devil's Arithmetic. I read it back in elementary school (14-15 years ago) and loved it then. Then, when I was around 19 years old or something like that, me and my little sister (who is five years younger than me) found the dvd at blockbuster and had to watch it. Plus, it had Kiersten Dunst in it. It was totally awesome even then, because I'm easily entertained by the small things in life. :D

Jen
In the Closet With a Bibliophile

Marla said...

I've been out and about all morning, but here's my status: http://startingthenextchapterbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/whats-your-status-july-16-2011.html

Unknown said...

Hope you like Fallen, I sure did :)
Here is my WYS:
http://literaryjunkie11.blogspot.com/2011/07/whats-your-status-is-fab-meme-started.html
Happy Reading!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).