Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Week Ahead... (August 1-7)

Every Sunday, I will let you all know what to look forward to in the upcoming week: reviews, guest posts, memes, whatever I think/know I will be putting up for your viewing. The things I post will not always be followed out, but I'll try. Vice versa, I might end up posting something that isn't mentioned in this post.

For the week of August 1st - 7th...

Monday:
~ Music Monday

Tuesday:
~ Teaser Tuesday
~ Movie Review of Dorian Gray !!!

Wednesday:
~ Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday:
~ Thursday Interpretation & Library Unveiled
~ Movie Review of The Warrior's Way !!!

Friday:
~ Book Blogger Hop & Fun Friday

Saturday:
~ What's your status? + GoodReads read-a-thon info

Sunday:
~ In My Mailbox
~ Review of Graceling

Have a great week everybody!!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).