Click the banner to visit the site!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #10: Inheritance


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over @ Breaking the Spine; we are to give a book that we are anxiously anticipating the release of. I probably won't be participating every week, but I will try to post every so often.

This week's spotlight novel:

Inheritance
By Christopher Paolini
Publication Date: November 8th, 2011

From GoodReads.com:

Not so very long ago, Eragon Shadeslayer, Dragon Rider, was nothing more than a poor farm boy, and his dragon, Saphira, only a blue stone in the forest. Now the fate of an entire civilization rests on their shoulders.

Long months of training and battle have brought victories and hope, but they have also brought heartbreaking loss. And still, the real battle lies ahead: they must confront Galbatorix. When they do, they will have to be strong enough to defeat him. And if they cannot, no one can. There will be no second chances.

The Rider and his dragon have come further than anyone dared to hope. But can they topple the evil king and restore justice to Alagaësia? And if so, at what cost?


What book are you looking forward to?

10 comments:

Braiden said...

Possibly tomorrow I’m going to be pre-ordering this in the Dymocks store in the city before I start work, because we then get a free book of About Eragon World (costing nearly to $50) for free which is awesome!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Never read this series. Hear a lot of good things about it though. Hope you love it when you get it!

Here's my WoW

Happy Reading and have a GREAT day!!

Old Follower :)

Taylor said...

I'm planning on picking up this one when it comes out to! :)

I've been a fan of the series since the first book came out. I really wish they would have done a better job with the movie though, that's why I always get nervous when they make movies based on books.

Okay I won't go off on a rant lol. If you'd like you can check out my WOW post here:

http://thoughts-of-an-endless-dreamer.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-13.html

Hope your week is going well :)

<3
Taylor

Michelle Santiago said...

i love how the covers of this series match and all are wonderful. hope you get your copy soon and enjoy :)

Please stop by my WoW this week .

-Michelle

June G said...

This is different. It's a middle grade series, right? Don't see much of this. Fresh choice.

Cecelia said...

I read the first book in this series, but quit after that. I know a lot of people are absolutely excited, though. Hope it lives up to everyone's expectations! Nice pick.

If you'd like, you can check out my WoW here.

A Canadian Girl said...

I've never actually read this series but I have seen the movie based on the first book, and really liked it. Maybe someday I'll get around to reading the books.

Brett @ Demons Read Too said...

I haven't read any of these, but I am getting interested in dragons now. Thanks :)

Marla said...

Thanks for stopping by. I love this synopsis. It reminds me about why exactly I loved Eragon when I read it. Excellent choice.

Shoshanah said...

I can't wait for this one to come out! It feels like forever since I read the last, and can barely remember reading the first too, but I'm excited for this series to finally come to an end

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).