Click the banner to visit the site!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #32

This meme is hosted weekly by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can participate, even if you don't have a blog (you can post back in MizB's comments).
*Grab your current read.

*Open to a random page.

*Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from that page. You can share more if you want!

*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!!! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give away too much information. You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

*Share the title and autor as well, so that Teaser participants may add to their TBR list/s if they enjoy your teasers!

*Leave a link in the comment section of MizB's blog so that others can check out your teasers! You may leave your teasers here with the book title and author if you do not have a blog. (MizB's Blog)

This week's teasers come from page 429 of Night World No. 2 by LJ Smith (GoodReads, Amazon):


Killing and eating. Hunting and dying. . . . It's the way the world has always been. Humans wetre part of it, too, except that they let slaughterhouses do the killing for them and received their prey in the form of McDonald's hamburgers.


I read this a couple years ago, and I'm rereading for challenges on GoodReads as always LOL :)

Happy Reading!

1 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh nice one! Got a chuckle out of me! I still haven't gotten around to reading LJ's Night World books. I did read "#9" I believe. Way back when they were in compilations! I was able to find one by itself and that was Soulmate.

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).