Click the banner to visit the site!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

In My Mailbox #24


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted every week by The Story Siren. To find out how to participate and the "official" details, check out the IMM page.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

-----------------------------------------------------


Bought from the store:

--Sweep Volume 1 by Cate Tiernan


Got from the library:

--Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
--Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
--Wings by Aprilynne Pike
--White Cat by Holly Black


Received for review (eBook):

--The 19 Dragons by SM Reine

SM Reine sent The 19 Dragons because I am supposed to be revewing Six Moon Summer (I'm getting to it; promise!_). And the first two 'brary books have already been turned in. LOL :).


Happy Reading! Leave a link to your IMM in the comments, and I'll be sure to stop by!

7 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ooh interesting collection! I have Wings on my TBR pile, but it's been sitting there for awhile. Will get to it someday!

Happy Reading!

My IMM will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said...

Hey! :)
Just wanted to let you know that I'm a new follower. Love your blog. :)

Happy reading and hope you're having a good weekend!

<3
Pixie
http://the-bookaholic.blogspot.com

Brett @ Demons Read Too said...

Out of those I've only read White Cat. It's one of my favourites, I hope you get as much enjoyment out of it.

Gina @ My Precious said...

Well, I can't wait to see your reviews of Cryers Cross and Once a Witch.

Green Lillipads said...

Great books!

Kristina said...

Wings is good, kinda confusing at first.

April X said...

WHITE CAT IS OH SOOOOOO GOOD lol, one of my favorite books everrrrrrr. :) Hope you enjoy all of these, happy reading! I'm a new follower :)

lol just had to add that the word verification I got was "raving" XD

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).