Click the banner to visit the site!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Trip to Books-A-Million!

Saturday (October 30th), I went to Books-A-Million. My treat for having such good grades. While I was there, I met two really nice girls, Brittany and Destiny. We exchanged numbers, and we are already talking regularly! While at BAM, I got 4 Clique books (by Lisi Harrison) that I've had to borrow and City of Glass by Cassandra Clare. Saturday was definitely an exciting, busy day. Unquestionably, this has been the busiest week of my life since school started :D!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Zakiya! Really nice blog! I liked yours so much I've decided to make my own. It'll be open in a few days! This is Destiny by the way. :)

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Thanks Destiny! Make sure that you send me a link to your blog. I would love to help you with it anytime you need me to! :D

- Zakiya

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).