Click the banner to visit the site!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Reading Status (1 Nov, 2010)

Finished This Week:
  • City of Ashes (Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare. Finished on 24/ 10/ 2010. This book was wonderful!! It was an awesome sequel to City of Bones, and I'm glad that I finally got a chance to read it.
  • Chosen (House of Night, #3) by P.C. & Kristin Cast. Finished on 25/ 10/ 2010. Finally, I have finished the third installement to the House of Night series. It did take me a while, and all while I was reading the book at the end, I noticed how short the book really was. Read the last of it super-fast! Oh well; Untamed, here I come :D!

Currently Reading:

  • Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. On page 6. I am re-reading this for the VA series re-read challenge in Oct and Nov. Wish me luck :)!
  • Betrayed by Claire Robyns. On page 1. Haven't started reading this one yet, but I will be reading it online.
  • The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance 2 by Trisha Telep. On page 1. I read a story in the middle of the book, which the person who is loaning this to me said I had to read first since it was the best. It definitely was the best, and I can't wait to start from the beginning! :D
  • 1984 by George Orwell. On page 4. This is really good so far. I really just got into it last night, but I haven't read much, as you can see, lol.
  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Have read 2%. I haven't been reading this in the last few days, but I will try to get a little of it read this week and this weekend.
  • Remember Me by Christopher Pike. On page 180-something. I can't remember exactly which page I'm on, and since I'm lazy, I don't feel like looking. The novel is getting good, though. Still on the first book (RememberMe).
  • Reunion of the Untouchables by Kurt Frenier. On page 90. Haven't been able to read lately. Been really busy. Will try to finish the novel this week :).

Next On My TBR Pile:

  • The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
  • Frostbite by Richelle Mead

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).