Click the banner to visit the site!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Reading Status (6 Nov, 2010)

Haven't finished anything yet this month, but I'm getting close! :D

Currently Reading:
  • Zan-Gah: A Prehistoric Adventure by Allan Richard Shickman. On page 61. The publisher of this book emailed me asking me to read the first two books in this series, and, after receving my mom's OK, gladly accepted the offer! It seems like a really awesome book, and I'm really looking forward to the rest of the series :).
  • Reunion of the Untouchables by Kurt Frenier. On page 101. I have read a little, but not a lot. Hopefully, I will be able to finish it either tomorrow or Monday.
  • Betrayed by Claire Robyns. On page 1. Haven't had a chance to start reading this one. Maybe I'll ahve a little more time to get into it after I finish the above two.
  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Have read 2%. I haven't gotten my Kindle out to read this book for a long time; I've almost forgotten what was happening. Not good :(.
  • Remember Me by Christopher Pike. On page 186. I haven't been reading this one at all since I started Zan-Gah. Everything is being held up by Reunion of the Untouchables and ZG because I want to finish those since they were requested. One day I'll get around to this one...
  • The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance 2 by Trisha Telep. On page 1. I read one of the stories that was in the middle of the book first because my freind said that it was the best one. Now I must start from the beginning. Here we go...
  • Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. On page 6. I havent gotten back around to reading this since the day I started reading it :( ! Maybe next week...
  • 1984 by George Orwell. On page 5. I was starting to get into this book, but hen I received Zan-Gah. I am determined to start back on this book ASAP so that I can finish it. So far, though, it's super-good! :D

Next On My TBR Pile:

  • Nothing until I can knock out at least 6 of these books :). And I've still got 2 library books to read. Speaking of which, I need to make a post of that. LOL :>.

Until next time,

Zakiya LadyWings :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).