Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

In My Mailbox #1

This is my first In My Mailbox post, and I'm so excited!!

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted every week by The Story Siren. To find out how to participate and the "official" details, check out the IMM page.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This week I really didn't get much. Only one book from WalMart:

Radiance by Alyson Noel. (GoodReads, Amazon)

Happy Reading,
WALKING BUTTERFLY

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slow weeks are nice though, b/c it gives you a chance to catch up! Have a great week and enjoy Radiance! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/2010/11/13/in-my-mailbox-kinda-7-2/

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Yes, they are pretty nice. Have a great week as well!

Zakiya :).

-k said...

I've never read any of Alyson Noel's books but I've heard god things.
Happy reading!

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous said...

Aww this is a cute little story. enjoy it!

Kate said...

Yah for the 1st in my mailbox! Hope you like Radiance, let me know how you do like it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).