Click the banner to visit the site!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Reading Status (20 Nov, '10)

Finished This Week:
  • Reunion of the Untouchables (StudyTrain, #1) by Kurt Frenier. Finished on 19/ 11/ 2010. THANK YOU to Mr. Frenier for asking me to review this book! It was ah-mazing, and the review will be up by next Wedn :).
  • Radiance: A Riley Bloom Novel by Alyson Noel. Finished on 20/ 11/ 2010. I liked this novel. I haven't read the Immortals series yet, though, but I have made plans to start them in December. Review for Radiance should be up by next Wedn as well :D.

Currently Reading:

  • The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien. On page 1. Haven't started this yet, but I plan to today or tomorrow. Should be entertaining!
  • Remember Me by Christopher Pike. On page 186. Haven't read this in a while, but I will be reading it as soon as I finish the below book.
  • Zan-Gah and the Beautiful Country by Allan Richard Shickman. On page 10. I will be reading this for the next few days until I can get it finished.

Next On My TBR Pile:

  • Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead; will be re-reading it.

Happy Reading,

~Zakiya, the WALKING BUTTERFLY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).