Click the banner to visit the site!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Reading Status (13 Nov, 2010)

Finished This Week:

  • Zan-Gah: A Prehistoric Adventure by Allan Richard Shickman. Finished on 11/ 11/ 2010. This was such an awesome book!! It was a really good series debut, and the characters were very unique. The review will be up within the next 3 days, make sure to check it out! (Thank you to Bonnie Lenz for asking me to review this!)

Currently Reading:

  • Zan-Gah and the Beautiful Country by Allan Richard Shickman. On page 4. This is the sequel to Zan-Gah: A Prehistoric Adventure. It's really good so far, even though all they are doing is giving a synopsis of what happened in the last book. I can tell that the series will be very promising! :D
  • Reunion of the Untouchables by Kurt Frenier. On page 101. I will be reading this all day today so hopefully I will finish it and you all will have a review about it in the next week. Keep your fingers crossed!
  • Remember Me by Christopher Pike. On page 186. I haven't been reading this one in a while, because I've been trying to read so many others. I have cut down on 5 books, however, and hope that that will help me finish some books a little (or a lot) faster :).

Next On My TBR Pile:

  • The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien OR
  • 1984 by George Orwell

Happy Reading,

Zakiya :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).