Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Another Library Visit!

Last Monday (November 1st), we went to the library in Reading/ Language Arts and I got The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien and The Complete Poems of Emily Dickinson by Emily Dickinson. The latter is a ginormous book! It has 700-something pages, and they're all poems! :D I am ecited to read it, but I'm not sure I will be starting it any time soon. I am reading The Hobbit for a bookmark -- yes, a bookmark. Engraved on this place marker are 50 books that are so marvelous that you must read them at some point before you die. I've already read a few of them, but I am going to reread those just because I loved them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).