Click the banner to visit the site!

Monday, November 29, 2010

In My Mailbox #3

I know that this is a day late, but I was out of town. I got some awesome books this weekend, and I really wanna share them with yall!

-----------------------------------------------------

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted every week by The Story Siren. To find out how to participate and the "official" details, check out the IMM page.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

-----------------------------------------------------

This weekend my family went to Tuscaloosa, Alabama, and we got to stop by the Barnes & Noble there. Spent all of my birthday money there, too. LOL :).


LEFT TO RIGHT:

-- The Alchemyst by Michael Scott (GoodReads, Amazon) Yes, I finally got the first book! I will be starting this soon! :D
-- Fire by Krstin Cashore (Amazon)
-- Speak (Platinum Edition) by Laurie Halse Anderson (Amazon)

I'm really glad I had some b-day money to spend. I can't wait to read these fabulous books! :D

Sorry that the last two don't have GoodReads links. The computer is acting up. I will try to get them up there by tonight.

Happy Reading,
WALKING BUTTERFLY

6 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Speak was fabulous. I've been wanting to read Fire. Great books!

Kulsuma said...

Superb books!

Elodie said...

Great IMM, I have to buy Speak ... soon !! =)

Demitria said...

Fire is a great book. I liked it better than Graceling...and that's saying a lot. I'd be curious to hear what you think about it.

Kate said...

Zayafly you are going to love Speak! And I;m sure you'll love Fire and The Alchemyst although I have not read them. Happy Reading!

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Thank you to everyone who commented! :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).