Click the banner to visit the site!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Atlas Shrugged In a Nutshell

A few weeks ago I got an email about the following video. What's so special about this video, you ask? It explains the basics of the story plot in Ayn Rand's well-known Atlas Shrugged in less than three minutes. Along with a magnificent summary of the novel, there's even supplementary artwork!

I've been wanting to read Atlas Shrugged for a few years now, and this video only heightened the need for me to get my hands on a copy!!! I hope that you will also enjoy the video and that it makes you want to read the actual book. Enough diddle-daddle. Go to the link below to see the video! Leave comments and let me know what you think!!!

Vid - http://academicearth.org/electives/tldr-atlas-shrugged/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).