Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

What's Your Status? #87 & In My Mailbox #70

What's Your Status?

Memes:

Finished This Week:

Currently Reading:
~Between by Cyndi Tefft (rereading), 30%

Stuck in the Middle of:

Top of the TBR Pile:
~Books in the previous category.

In My Mailbox
Hosted by Gabrielle @ The Mod Podge Bookshelf

Kindle
~Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen (bought it after library loan was over)

Library (via Kindle) (none of these were finished in time)

Received from author
~Chameleon by Kelly Oram (look out for a book tour soon!!!)

1 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Oh bummer that you didn't finish Soulless! I love Gail Carriger's Parasol Protectorate! Hope you enjoy your reads!

Here's my STS

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).