Click the banner to visit the site!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Review: Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1) by Josephine Angelini
487 pages, hardcover
Finished on 13/7/2013
Genres: Young Adult, Paranormal, Romance, Action
Goodreads page

Motivation to Read It: I've been wanting to read this novel for quite a while. Ever since it came out, really. I finally broke down at the library and checked it out.

Review: It's been a while since I've read a PNR with gods and goddesses. This novel made me remember why I loved them so much.

Helen and Lucas were so wonderful to read, Their relationship is now one of my favorites. They cared so much and just sounded absolutely perfect together (as controversial as that is).

The plot in Starcrossed was great as well! I wanted to read this book every moment it was possible. Everything kept happening one after another. It's like everywhere Helen turned there was some disaster occurring or another part of her demigod heritage being revealed to her. She had quite a lot to toss around in that head of hers.

I really enjoyed reading the first book in this series, and I made sure I put Dreamless on hold at the library as son as I finished!

Colorful Animated Butterfly Pictures, Images and PhotosShelf-WorthyColorful Animated Butterfly Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).