Click the banner to visit the site!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Review: Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris

This book has very big spoilers!!!! If you are really looking forward to reading this book, I suggest you don't read the review because I would hate to ruin the book for you.
_____________________________________

Unraveling (Unraveling, #1) by Elizabeth Norris
464 pages, Kindle Edition
Finished on 16/7/2013
Genres: Young Adult, Science Fiction, Romance, Fantasy
Goodreads page

Motivation to Read It: I saw this on my Goodreads feed one day, and the cover and title made me hit the "Want to Read" button.

Review: This book had me ensnared after a very short period of reading. I remember when Janelle died I was just like, "OMG.
Yes. Ghost story!" Of course, all that was ruined when Ben brought her back to life, but oh well.

Janelle and Ben were really great characters to me. Janelle was another determined heroine. She had a lot to deal with mentally, especially with her dad dying in the middle of all the craziness. Ben was mysterious but didn't start as one of those "You're not on my level" types of people. He cared so much for humanity, unlike his buddies, and was very far from not blaming himself.

The book's occurrences were great, too. Unraveling will definitely be one novel that keeps you guessing the answers to the questions until the very end. It was action-packed in a mental sense, by which I mean that there weren't a billion fights or battles, but as I stated previously Janelle had a lot to deal with -- what happened to her dad, how does she feel about Ben, the radioactivity. So much and so little time, and counting.

This novel was a marvelous series opener and author debut! I will most assuredly be getting Unbreakable as soon as possible to continue the mystery (and the romance!).

Colorful Animated Butterfly Pictures, Images and PhotosSatisfying eBook/Shelf-WorthyColorful Animated Butterfly Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).