Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Happy Birthday, Butterfly Feet!!!!!


Today starts the fourth year that this blog has been running!!!!

I'm so excited that I get to spend the very beginning of this fourth year with everyone that's willing to be here today! Thank you so much to all of my lovely followers for sticking with me these past three years, the last two of which have been very sketchy when it comes to posting reviews.

My goal for this next year is to keep you guys reading stuff on the blog. Unless absolutely inevitable, I don't want you only reading one post a week. I mean, how boring is that. So from here on out, I'm trying my darned-est to keep at least three posts on here every week. In addition to WYS and the new meme I want to start (Follow Up Friday), this means at least two other posts each week.

To help celebrate this new beginning in my blogging life, I will be posting four celebratory posts in the next four days -- one for each year I've gotten through, and one to start this next year off right!

Thanks again to all of my amazing followers,
Happy Reading,

Zakiya LadyWings

2 comments:

heidigarrett said...

Happy Birthday, LadyWingsZ:D!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Happy Blogoversary!! 4 years is amazing!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).