Click the banner to visit the site!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Warm-Up Wednesday #3

Warm-Up Wednesday is a "meme," just like Music/ Movie Monday and Thursday Interpretation. In this weekly post, I will be using warm-ups that my R/LA (Reading/ Lanuage Arts) teacher gives us everyday. It probably will not be everyweek, though, because right now I don't have very many of them. All of the war-ups I will be posting on here have to do with making a choice or decision. Our choices/ answers have to be in paragraph form.

This week's question:

If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?

My answer:

If I could be any person for one day only, I would be Lenardo Da Vinci. He was very creative, and he invented a lot of things that we use today. Also, his life is one that I haven't really learned much about, so being him seems a wonderful learning experiment. Leonardo Da Vinci also lived in Italy, one of the European countries that I would like to visit. If I could be any person for a day, my first choice would be Leonardo Da Vinci.

Happy Reading,
Zakiya! :D

1 comments:

Carissa said...

Wow. Great answer! I don't think I could come up with a better one than that!


My WoW

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).