Click the banner to visit the site!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Can You Believe It?!

Woudl you believe me if I told you I got the Stylish Blogger Award again?! LOL. I can barely believe it myself! Thank you soo much to The Book Angel, who blogs at Fay-Bay's Books, for passing this award on to me! :D

The rules of accepting this award:

1) Thank the person who gave you the award, and link back to them in your post.
2) Tell us seven (7) things about yourself.
3) Award 15 super-stylish bloggers this award :D
4) Contact those bloggers and let them know they have won.


Seven Totally Random Things About Me:

I) I am easily surprised - somtimes.
II) My favorite colour is dark yellow :).
III) I love participating in blog hops and weekly memes.
IV) GoodReads.com is my second-favorite site, following my blog.
V) I love getting comments from my followers, and others as well; they let me know that someone is looking at my blog, and I'm not just wasting time (Thanks, Followers!!).
VI) I am a very social person, esp in bookstores! LOL.
VII) My 2011 reading goals are to read 150 books and 50 000 pages (wish me luck!).


The 15 Stylish Bloggers I'm passing this award on to:

1) Coffee Table Press
2) Confessions of a Book Addict
3) Confessions of a Bookaholic
4) Confessions of a Vi3tBabe
5) Cornucopia of Reviews
6) Deranged Book Lovers
7) Down the Rabbit Hole
8) Dreaming of Books
9) Emilie's Book World
10) Green Lillipads
11) I was supposed to be SLEEPING
12) Icey Books
13) In Between the Lines
14) In the Hammock Book Reviews
15) In the Library of LadyViolet

Thanks again to The Book Angel, and congratulations to the new recipients! C:

8 comments:

Vi Win Win said...

thanks so much for giving me this award, always nice to hear! and congrats on getting it yourself. very nice blog you've got here =)

Jessica said...

Congrats and thanks so much for passing the award onto me! Good luck with your reading goals this year :)

<3

Christina / Book Addict said...

Thanks so much for the award! It made my day. I appreciate it!

Brittany said...

thank you

Zakiya LadyWings said...

You're all very welcome!!

Vivian: Thank you!

Jessica: Thanks! :D

~Zakiya

basma aal said...

Thanks :)

Lizzy said...

Aw thanks, I really appreciate it! Congrats to you on receiving it again :)

Jenny N. said...

Thanks for the award! I'm a huge goodreads user too :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).