Click the banner to visit the site!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #13

This meme is hosted weekly by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can participate, even if you don't have a blog (you can post back in MizB's comments).

*Grab your current read.

*Open to a random page.

*Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from that page. You can share more if you want!

*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!!! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give away too much information. You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

*Share the title and autor as well, so that Teaser participants may add to their TBR list/s if they enjoy your teasers!

*Leave a link in the comment section of MizB's blog so that others can check out your teasers! You may leave your teasers here with the book title and author if you do not have a blog. (MizB's Blog)

This week's teasers are coming from page 154 of Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports, by James Patterson (GoodReads, Amazon):

"Tonight ve implement our Re-Evolution Plan! Vhen ve are done, ve vill haf a world of less dan a billion people. Each country vill be under our control! Dere vill be no illnesses, no veakness. De new stron, smart populatioin vill save dis planet und take us into de tventy-second century!"

"Yeah," I said. "And if you look in the dictionary under 'delusional megalomaniac,' you'll see your picture."

"Nussing you say vill bozzer me," ter Borcht said more calmly. "It is time to eliminate you. You haf failed all de tests. You are not useful."


I'm pretty sure you're wanting to know what happens to Max and the flock, right? Well I'm not gonna tell you :).

Happy Reading to all,
Zakiya LadyWings

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, well considering you aren't supposed to tell us, that's only fair.

My teaser is here.

The Book Angel said...

Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I'm awarding you the 'Stylish Blogger Award!' :)
You can go to this link on my blog for all the info.

http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

Zakiya LadyWings said...

LOL Alice! Thanks for commenting!

Thanks, Book Angel!! :D

HR,
Zakiya

Lark Andrea said...

I haven't read this series. Perhaps it's time to start...

Reading Lark's Teaser Tuesday

Zakiya LadyWings said...

I definitely recommend it! Thanks for commenting!

Heather said...

Ah, gotta love those maniacal megolomaniacs, huh? Good teaser!

Stephen said...

Sounds hilarious!

Calico Crazy said...

I love Patterson, but I've never read any of this series, I'll have to check them out. Thanks for dropping by Calico Contemplations.

Katie said...

MAX!!! I love this series!!!!

thanks for stopping by!

katie @ Novel Society

The Social Frog said...

Great teaser!

BLHmistress said...

I keep saying James Patterson is one I plan on reading, I think I am gonna add that to my I will read in 2011 list.

My Teaser Tuesday

Lizzy said...

Great teaser! I've heard good things about James Patterson

Jenny N. said...

Are there a lot of books in this series? I've seen it around but haven't read it yet.

Sugar and Snark said...

Awesome teaser! I'm dying to know what happens!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).