Click the banner to visit the site!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Music/ Movie Monday #5

Music/ Movie Monday is a "meme"* that I will try to post ever week or biweekly. In these posts, I will provide you with what song, artist, CD, etc. I am currently into the most. Also, I will be informing you on the latest movie/s I have seen and absolutely loved (or not-loved).

* Meme is quoted because I will not be providing a Linky for you to ad you liks to, nor will I be advertising these posts. However, if you would like to participate and leave a link or your movie and music info in a comment, I have no problem with that.

------------------------------------------------------

Music

This past week I have been wrapped around two songs; they will be rated seperately.

1) Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri. Genre: Pop. This song is basically talking about a guy that uses girls and then breaks their hearts. Although it might not sound like something you would listen to, it's really good. You should def try it!

Song Rating: 4.5 Wings
More About Christina Perri: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Perri

Music Video:




2) What the Hell by Avril Lavigne. Genre: Pop. This song is, again, about a guy. Only in this one, Avril is saying that her whole life she's beena good girl and put up with things. Now she's saying "whatever!" The guy wants her back, but he's not gettin' her :)

Song Rating: 5 Wings
More About Avril Lavigne: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avril_lavigne

Lyrics Video:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Movies

Can you believe I still haven't watched anything? It's ridiculous... :(

Happy Reading to all of you. I hope this week turns out to be successful for you in anyway it can be! :D

2 comments:

Sugar and Snark said...

Jar of Hearts is a great song!

Zakiya LadyWings said...

I agree! I'm actually listening to it right now on Youtube. It's one of my home pages when I get on the computer LOL :).

Thanks for commenting!

~Zakiya LW

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).