Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

What's Your Status? #74 & In My Mailbox #58

What's Your Status?

Reviews:

Memes:

Finished This Week:
~The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen, 10/2/2013

Currently Reading:
~Life of Pi by Yann Martel, page 173
~Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld (audio), at 3:36
~The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton, at page 11

Top of the TBR Pile:
~Initiate by Tara Maya
~Earth Sim by Jade Kerrion

Current Events:
About this event


In My Mailbox
Hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren

Kindle

Audible

Borrowed from friends

Library

Received from author

1 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh nice! Lots of Jessica Sorensen books! Hope you enjoy them all!

Read Dreamland myself many many years ago--back when there weren't many paranormals for me to read, I call those the dark years!

Sarah Dessen though was an author I read a lot and read this one! It was good for a contemp!

Here's my STS

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).