Click the banner to visit the site!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

#WWReadathon Valentine's Update #1

So since this is a day late, I will only put up what it would've originally had -- info about the first two days' reading.

I read a good bit in The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen, and got a few pages in Life of Pi. I got bored at one point Friday and started rereading Lori Brighton's The Mind Readers. I've had a great start to the readathon that's for sure. I can hardly believe it's already almost halfway over!

Pages Read: 17 pages, 28%

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).