Click the banner to visit the site!

Friday, February 15, 2013

#WWReadathon (Valentine's Edition!): Wrap-Up

Overall I didn't really do as wonderful as I was hoping, but I'm glad that I at least kept pushing myself to read throughout the readathon! As long as I'm reading even a page a day, I'm happy. I finished one book and started three others.

Finished
--The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen (10/2)

Continued
--Life of Pi by Yann Martel (14 pages)

Started
--The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane (61 pages)
--The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton (10 pages)
--Initiate by Tara Maya (17%)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).