Click the banner to visit the site!

Monday, February 18, 2013

What's Your Status? #75 & In My Mailbox #59

What's Your Status?

Bookish Happenings:

Memes:

Finished This Week:
~Nothing.

Currently Reading:
~Life of Pi by Yann Martel, page 180
~Initiate by Tara Maya, 28%
~The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane,  page 76
~Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld (audio), at 3:36

Top of the TBR Pile:
~Airborn by Kenneth Oppel
~Dreamland by Sarah Dessen

In My Mailbox
Hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren

Kindle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).