Click the banner to visit the site!

Friday, February 8, 2013

January Wrap-Up

Sorry this is so late...!!!!

This is just something that I was thinking about doing --  letting you know what has happened in the last month pertaining to the blog and my reading. So, I hope it summarizes things for you!

Memes

Reviews

January's Reading Status
9 books, 3472 pages

Reading Challenge Status
Let Me Count the Ways
Book Version - 3472/10001 pages
Audio Version - 0/9000 minutes
13x7 in 2013 - 9/91 books
A to Z series - 5/26 books

Announcements
A while ago, I got the idea to create an "alter ego," if you will, for Butterfly Feet: Decayed Fish Devours Words. It quickly fell out of use because I didn't have time to blog on either site. I would really love to use it, however, because I love the formatting and differences it has compared to this one. BUT I am going to need your help.

I have decided that, due to the "decayed" theme, I would like to keep Decayed Fish geared towards the older books of my collection, while Butterfly will (hopefully) see more up-to-date paranormal. I'm also hoping to give more time to contemporary novels and going to the library. Of course, some of the newbies will be posted on Decayed Fish instead, but I will provide links whenever that happens.

The posts for Decayed Fish will be highly-concentrated (I'm hoping/wanting) with collaborative book reviews with other book bloggers on the old reads. I will also be asking around about hosting other bloggers' reviews of some of the old reads on the blog. These reviews could be freshly written or already posted on their blog.

This is where you all come in. The Internet has given us with Facebook, Twitter, etc. as well as our blogs. I would really appreciate it if you could post about this via a social network and help get other book bloggers interested. Likewise, if you would like to be on the blog, email me at decayed(dot)fish(at)gmail(dot)com. If you have any questions you would like to ask me, feel free to email me at the previous address.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).