Click the banner to visit the site!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

#WWReadathon Valentine's Update #3

The last three days have been kind of if-y with me. I haven't had very much time to read, and we've started our next book in English so it probably won't be getting any better for a while. However, I have still been reading, if only a few pages/percent each day.

I started Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane for English and have been reading Initiate a little more!

Pages Read: 6%, 27 pgs
Total Pages: 86%, 51 pgs

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i
came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to improve my web site!
I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Also visit my web blog; check our their site

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).