Click the banner to visit the site!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Manga Corner #2

Time for another manga update!

I have been stuck in the same two series, so nothing too new. I will probably read much farther into these before I think about starting a third.

Although, now that I think about it, I DID start another one.....huh. Well, let's start with that one then.

Alice in the Country of Hearts by QuinRose

These novels automatically pulled me into them! Even though there's not some serious action or adventure going on extensively, they're oh so very interesting. If you hadn't guessed already, the series is basically a twist on Alice in Wonderland. It's a break away from the cliche of superheroes.

Now back to the two series you already know about....

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon by Naoko Takeuchi

This series has gotten a little bit better within the above books! I have the sixth one already, but haven't read it yet. The characters have some crazy stuff to deal with, but all in all it's still really captivating.

D.Gray-man by Katsura Hoshino

I haven't read one of these in a LONG time. So it seems, anyhow. I will work on maybe getting seven and eight so I have something new to report about. But, from what I can remember, five and six were amazing. There was this little twist at the end of six I remember. I seriously need to go to the store....!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say, whether good or bad. (This is not an open invitation to be rude.)

This blog is an award-free zone. I simply don't have the time to pass them on. Thanks for thinking of me, though :).